Sunday, July 11, 2010

Money, Honey Fabio-ulous Prize Winners!

    The photo: Fabio on the Prairie
    (From Man of my Dreams, not Savage Thunder, much to the disappointment of my inner 13 yo who likes to make fart jokes.)




    And the winning captions?

    "Stop breathing so hard. The heaving bosoms in this book are supposed to be mine." --Janga

    "I can't believe it's not a b--- j--." --Gannon Carr

    And Ms. Hellion for the idea that perhaps Fabio isn't embracing this woman so much as using her to shield his manly bits after unexpectedly losing his loin cloth to a fierce prairie wind. Which would explain both his look of extreme gratitude & her look of "Whaaaa?"

    Email me at susan@susansey.com with your snail mail address, & I'll get a copy of Money, Honey winging your way!Source URL: http://violeta-diario.blogspot.com/2010/07/money-honey-fabio-ulous-prize-winners.html
    Visit violeta diario for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com