Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Awards...

    I want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has given me an award! I am so flattered.
    To everyone else, thank you for reading my blog! Please check out all of these other wonderful blogs!

    * * *

    The Happy 101 Award from A Page of Inspiration.
    What makes me happy?
    - Cuddling with animals, especially cats.
    - A fancy night out with champagne cocktails and fantastic food.
    - Anything Chanel. Even a sticker! 
    - Blogging and exchanging comments! 



    * * *

    The You're Going Places Award from Natasha's Corner and Marie a la Mode.
    In ten years... I will be a kundalini yoga instructor (just the qualification; not sure if I would want to teach). I will not have any health problems or wrinkles. I will have published a book. I will own an Hermes Birkin bag!


    This is for

    * * *

    The Sugar Doll Award from Pink Preppy Lilly Lover.
    Things I love:
    - Expensive handbags. I own 4 Chanels, 3 Fendis, 2 Pradas, 2 Guccis, 2 Louis Vuittons, 1 Dior, 1 Chloe, 1 Hermes... 
    - Having time to myself. A cup of tea in the morning.
    - Photography. I take photos every day. I think one reason for this is that I regret not having taken more photos of my beloved pets - this was before digital cameras. 


    This is for:

    * * *

    The Fashion Blogger Award from La Vie... J'aime.
    1. Give your best style advice:
    Wear clothes that suit your body shape, not just because they're trendy and your favourite celebrity was wearing them. And please wear clean clothes that smell nice. 

    2. Show us your go-to outfit(s):
    What I am loving at the moment: these colours (white, grey beige, blush), floral prints, skirts and dresses, and anything girly.


    3. Show us what you can't live without right now (fashion-wise):
    Definitely sunglasses, nude sandals, face powder... See above.


    This is for:

    * * *

    The Versatile Blogger Award from DC Dating Divas.
    Some random things about myself:
    - I love mayonnaise. The best I've ever tasted is called Kewpie (pronounced kyu-pee) from Japan. 
    - I'm not much of a gardener. Terrible, in fact.
    - I've taken one motorbike lesson. It was a gift from a friend and it was fun but I'm not interested in pursuing it.


    This is for:

    * * *

    I have more awards to pass on - there will be a Part 2! 
    Source URL: http://violeta-diario.blogspot.com/2010/07/awards.html
    Visit violeta diario for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com