Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Winter Reading

    by Christie Kelley

    I've just finished reading 8 books for RWA's RITA contest. Since I tend to read historical romance, it was fun to get some books I wouldn't normally pick up. I don't want to divulge the category but suffice it to say, not all these stories were my cup of tea. But it did give me the chance to try some new authors.

    I found a few authors that I would read their back list and a few I probably wouldn't read again. Nothing against the story, it just didn't suite me. I'm sure other people loved it.

    So what about you? When was the last time you tried a new author? What are you reading now?

    Please excuse the short post. I'm a bit overloaded in my life right now.

    __________________________________________________

    We have an AHA Go Red pin for one commenter today.

    The healthy heart tip for today is:
    Go fish – did you know for ideal health you should eat fish (particularly oily fish such as salmon, mackerel or tuna) twice a week?

    And just in case you missed it...

    Sign up for the Go Red Better U Program and receive two free romance e-books.

    From Feb 1 through May 31, 2011, receive one free romance e-book when you sign up for the American Heart Association's Better U Program and one after you complete week six of the program. And look for the Eat Smart for Your Heart limited edition magazine (that features this offer) on newstands and in a grocery store near you.

    Go Red for Women is trademarked by the American Heart Association, Inc. Romance novel downloads provided by Belle Books.




    Source URL: http://violeta-diario.blogspot.com/2011/02/winter-reading.html
    Visit violeta diario for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com