Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Passionate about that Wild Midnight!


    by Anna Campbell

    Hey, guys, February is a HUGE month in Campbellandia because I'm launching my new website. It's taken hours of work, not just by me but by my terrifically talented web mistress Paula Roe, to create this upated version. I wanted a look that reflected the danger and the sexy elegance of the Regency world.

    I hope you'll check it out. More than that, I hope you'll love it!

    www.annacampbell.info

    Even better, in line with the month-long GO RED FOR WOMEN theme in the lair, you'll notice red features very strongly in the design. Look at that beautiful ribbon!

    While I loved the old design to pieces, I thought it was getting a little tired. I also felt it reflected the gothic flavor of my first few books more closely than the darkly sensual flavor of my more recent works.

    Not everything has changed. You'll notice there are a lot of old friends that are still there like the My Favorite Things column that has always been really popular. But there are also new pages, including one for press and one that gathers all my book trailers and video interviews in one place for ease of location.

    I've been saving the page for MIDNIGHT'S WILD PASSION, my May 2011 release, for the website's debut.

    So it's with great pleasure that I introduce to the Banditas and Bandita Buddies my next Regency romance MIDNIGHT'S WILD PASSION!

    Here's the blurb:

    London’s most notorious seducer, Nicholas Challoner lives solely for revenge…

    The dashing, licentious Marquess of Ranelaw can never forgive Godfrey Demarest for ruining his sister—now the time has come to repay the villain in the same coin. But one formidably intriguing impediment stands in the way of Nicholas’s vengeance: Miss Antonia Smith, companion to his foe’s unsuspecting daughter.

    Having herself been deceived and disgraced by a rogue—banished by her privileged family as a result and forced to live a lie—Antonia vows to protect her charge from the same cruel fate. She recognizes Ranelaw for the shameless blackguard he is, and will devote every ounce of her intelligence and resolve to thwarting him.

    Yet Antonia has always had a fatal weakness for rakes...

    There's an excerpt here for your reading pleasure.

    I had enormous fun writing MIDNIGHT'S WILD PASSION. By the way, if you click on the top cover, which is the one for the American edition, it will take you straight to Amazon where you can pre-order the book. The blue cover is for the Australian edition which is also out in May.

    MWP is the closest thing I've ever done to a classic Regency romance so you'll find a host of favorite themes like ballrooms and false identities and elopements and duels. And a really delicious (even if I do say so myself) rakish hero in the Marquess of Ranelaw.

    So clearly that's your May reading taken care of, LOL! What other books are you looking forward to reading in the next few months?

    Oh, and because of the GO RED FOR WOMEN campaign, there's a giveaway for a random commenter. A signed copy of my book with a RED spine TEMPT THE DEVIL. We've also got some American Heart Association goodies going out. So comment, people, comment! Oh, and check out the new website!

    We have an AHA Go Red pin for one commenter today.

    The healthy heart tip for February 10th is: Still craving something sweet? Send a fruit basket to your loved one instead of the usual sugary sweets.

    Romance Writers of America and the American Heart Association have partnered to raise awareness of heart disease in women and encourage you to join us in wearing red on February 4, National Wear Red Day. Visit Go Red for Women to learn how to fight heart disease.

    And just in case you missed it...

    Sign up for the Go Red Better U Program and receive two free romance e-books.

    From Feb 1 through May 31, 2011, receive one free romance e-book when you sign up for the American Heart Association's Better U Program and one after you complete week six of the program. And look for the Eat Smart for Your Heart limited edition magazine (that features this offer) on newstands and in a grocery store near you.

    Go Red for Women is trademarked by the American Heart Association, Inc. Romance novel downloads provided by Belle Books.Source URL: http://violeta-diario.blogspot.com/2011/02/passionate-about-that-wild-midnight.html
    Visit violeta diario for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com