Sunday, February 20, 2011

Even Better With Age

    by Beth

    It's true that some things--such as wine and cheese--get better with age. And while I enjoy both, and I'm sure they'd make an interesting blog topic, today I'd like to discuss something a bit...prettier. (Or at least, more fun to look at *g*)

    My top five picks for men who have gotten better with age!

    1. Hugh Jackman. I think most of us could agree that the years have been kind to Hugh *g*

    2. Liam Neeson. I fell hard for Liam in Love Actually.

    3. George Clooney. I never watched ER but I do remember George from his days on The Facts of Life. Yes, he has definitely improved with age :-)

    4. Patrick Dempsey. The same goes for Patrick who I first saw as a nerdy teen in Can't Buy Me Love.

    5. Sting. I recently saw footage of Sting in concert and he still kicks butt up on that stage! I also love that he's into yoga *g*

    Who are your picks for men who have gotten better with age?

    We have an AHA Go Red pin for one commenter today. I'm also giving a copy of Tawny's latest Red Hot Blaze, BREAKING THE RULES!

    The healthy heart tip for February 20 is: Try something new - dare yourself to try a new fruit or vegetable. Next time you're at the store, pick up something you've never made before. Many grocery stores have free recipe cards in the produce section or just type the food into your favorite search engine.


    Romance Writers of America and the American Heart Association have partnered to raise awareness of heart disease in women and encourage you to join us in wearing red on February 4, National Wear Red Day. Visit Go Red for Women to learn how to fight heart disease.

    And just in case you missed it...

    Sign up for the Go Red Better U Program and receive two free romance e-books.

    From Feb 1 through May 31, 2011, receive one free romance e-book when you sign up for the American Heart Association's Better U Program and one after you complete week six of the program. And look for the Eat Smart for Your Heart limited edition magazine (that features this offer) on newstands and in a grocery store near you.

    Go Red for Women is trademarked by the American Heart Association, Inc. Romance novel downloads provided by Belle Books.
    Source URL: http://violeta-diario.blogspot.com/2011/02/even-better-with-age.html
    Visit violeta diario for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com