Friday, October 16, 2009

Blogger's Block

    by Christie Kelley

    I have to admit I have blogger's block. I suddenly looked at the calendar this morning and realized I had to write a blog! What am I going to say that will be witty, interesting and different. I have nothing! We have already talked about fall on the blog, rainy days (which we are having again this morning) and food!

    What's left?

    Books? I did that last month!

    I don't have a clue how people can write daily blogs. All I have do is once a month and I'm blocked. My life isn't interesting enough to blog every day. It would go something like this: got up, fed the cat, the kids went off to school and I sat down to write. Hmm, I'm thinking that wouldn't bring readers back day after day.

    I would love to hear from the readers of this blog. What do you like to read about from the banditas. Do you want to hear about our boring lives? Do you prefer guest bloggers? What topics make you come out of lurking to post a comment? Do the giveaways draw you out? (it's okay to admit it)



    I do have some exciting news in my boring life. My editor sent my new cover for my April 2010 release, Something Scandalous. Isn't it gorgeous! The blue is fantastic. And according to some in the lair, backs are in. Not only do I have a back but a part of a torso too!

    Here's the back cover blurb:

    Raised as the youngest daughter of the Duke of Kendal, Elizabeth learns a devastating truth on his deathbed: he wasn't her father at all. And because the Duke had no sons, his title and fortune must go to his only male heir: a distant cousin who left England for America long ago. Anticipating the man's imminent occupation of her home, Elizabeth anxiously searches for her mother's diary, and the secret of her paternity...

    Arriving in London with his seven siblings, William Atherton intends to sell everything and return to his beloved Virginia farm and his fiancee as quickly as possible. But as Elizabeth shows William an England he never knew, and graciously introduces his siblings to London society, it becomes clear the two are meant for each other. Soon, Elizabeth finds herself determined to seduce the man who can save not only her family name but her heart...

    Now that I teased you with that, you have to wait until April.

    So another tidbit in my boring life, I bought a new washer and dryer. I do like the front loader and the dryer is taking 1/2 the time to dry as my old one.

    Are you ready for the next bit of exciting news? My 17 year old got his driver's license on Wednesday. So if you live in Maryland, watch out! I do like Maryland's teen driving rules now. A teen driver has to hold a permit for 9 months, take driver's education and have 60 hours of driving time in various situations.

    You are all officially caught up on my life. But still, I'd love to hear some answers to my questions above!Source URL: http://violeta-diario.blogspot.com/2009/10/blogger-block.html
    Visit violeta diario for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com