Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Grain de Rose by Terry

    Do you know who Terry is? She developed YSL's famous Touche Éclat. She then launched her own line, By Terry, in 2000. I'm already a fan of her luxurious lip balm, Baume de Rose (it is seriously good, you must try it). So I picked up the Grain de Rose scrub.

    "Enriched in ultra-gentle Rosebud extracts, it removes surface impurities, eliminates dead cells deep down and absorbs excess sebum with an extremely gentle, comforting action." 


    It's nice to have and use... : 
    * I like exfoliators with beads that do not dissolve, this way I can concentrate on 'problem areas'. 
    * It smells lovely (if you like roses). 
    * It's all pretty in pink (the packaging as well as the product itself). 


    But has it improved my skin? Frankly, I don't know... I haven't seen any changes (after two months) so I don't see why I should repurchase this particular product. I'm not an expert on exfoliators, though, because I've relied on on Clinique's clarifying lotion for years (which I do swear by). 

    Have you tried this? Do you exfoliate regularly? 
    Source URL: http://violeta-diario.blogspot.com/2010/10/grain-de-rose-by-terry.html
    Visit violeta diario for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com