Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring would be my favourite season, if...

    ... if it weren't for hay fever. I get it badly and it is really the worst time of the year for me.

    The sneezing itself, even if I manage about seven in a row each time, is not so bad. But itchy eyes are uncomfortable. Usually, I never ever rub my eyes because of all the make-up I wear but I just had to make an exception the other day. Yes, I had to take off my make-up in the middle of the day so I could rub until my eyes were red and swollen. Attractive. First thing I did the next morning was to run to the chemist and plead for anything that would help.

    The problem with the nose - either completely blocked or totally runny - is also annoying. Thank goodness for tissues (what did they do before tissues were invented? wash handkerchiefs each and every time - in dirty, smelly water, no less?) but the skin on my nose has just had it, with all the blowing I've been doing.

    Wait... maybe I won't have to use tissues anymore?

    I've been given something very curious. I've never seen or heard of these things (from Japan) - stoppers that you put up your nose to (1) catch the nasty stuff coming out and to (2) prevent pollen and dust from coming in.



    I'm not sure what to make of these. It must be uncomfortable, having them up your nose all day. Has anyone tried them? 
    Source URL: http://violeta-diario.blogspot.com/2010/04/spring-would-be-my-favourite-season-if.html
    Visit violeta diario for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com