Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Exotic Kit Kat - Did you know?


    I had absolutely no idea that Kit Kat (or Nestlé, I suppose) was so creative!

    What got me started were these two "different" Japanese Kit Kats: potato of some sort and green tea. You would never think it but the potato one tastes better, I think.


    I did some research and checked out their various international websites. Um that was interesting, sometimes just randomly clicking on the links in the hope of finding pictures.

    Here it is, a map of regional Kit Kats around Japan! Can you find (my) potato Kit Kat?

    From www.breaktown.com

    Some other flavours around the world include:

    cappuccino
    cookies and cream
    hazelnut cream
    mint
    orange
    peanut butter 
    tiramisu
    white (strawberry)

    How many of these Kit Kats have you tried?Source URL: http://violeta-diario.blogspot.com/2010/04/exotic-kit-kat-did-you-know.html
    Visit violeta diario for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com