Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Mini Cooper: Yes it will be mine

    When my husband and I got engaged - or just before he got the ring, to be precise - I explained solemnly that the diamond engagement ring would be the most expensive gift he would ever buy me (and that's why he shouldn't be stingy!).

    Now, there's going to be a bigger purchase and it was his idea! Obviously because it's a car and not some useless jewellery.

    I'm so excited to be getting a Mini Cooper!


    We went to the showroom and talked to a very friendly guy there. Yes, he was good; not pushy at all. So good, in fact, that at the beginning of our conversation I confidently said I wanted the car in "chili red"...


    ... and left wanting something completely different, something I had totally ignored in earlier visits to the showroom. The Mini 50 Camden, a special edition created especially for Mini's 50th birthday.


    It's different because it's offered in the special colour "white silver metallic" (basically a pearl white), with black and white as a general theme for the interior and (optional) stripes on the mirror caps (and a lot more, obviously). Overall, more elegant.


    In comparison the chili red suddenly looked very aggressive. And didn't match my outfit of the day.

    The good thing is that this edition includes a lot of 'extras' (that I would have wanted to order anyway). What's not included and I must have... (slightly embarrassed look) is the park distance control ;-) yeah even with a tiny car like the Mini!Source URL: http://violeta-diario.blogspot.com/2010/04/mini-cooper-yes-it-will-be-mine.html
    Visit violeta diario for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com