Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Desert Island Dilemma

    by Anna Sugden

    I apologise in advance for the brevity of this post. I've been laid low for nearly a fortnight with the cold from you-know-where. The darn thing shows no sign of abating (note to self - buy shares in Kleenex, cough medicine and decongestants!) and has seriously fuzzed my brain.

    I know a number of you are suffering from seasonal allergies, so I'm sure you'll understand!

    Thus, in lieu of a witty, imaginative and beatifully crafted post (hey, we all love a bit of romantic fiction!) I've had to resort to simple, short and sweet ... okay, so I'm making you all do the work *g*.

    Your dilemma is this:

    You've been stranded on a desert island.

    In the morning tides, a bag washes up on the shore.

    Inside is an iPod loaded with one book, one movie, one album, one TV series and one application (and, of course, there is a solar charger *g*). There is also one other item in the bag.

    Which book, movie, album, TV series and application do you hope are on the iPod? What is the item in the bag?

    [Note from Anna: This blog has been liberally sprayed with Lysol to protect readers from my nasty germs!]Source URL: http://violeta-diario.blogspot.com/2010/04/desert-island-dilemma.html
    Visit violeta diario for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com