Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Word of Mouth

    by KJ Howe

    When I read THE END of a phenomenal book, the first thing I want to do is share my find with friends, family, and like-minded people. From the transformational abilities of self-help books to the powerful escapism of fiction, a good book can change our lives. Word of mouth is one of the fastest ways for a book to hit the bestseller lists (other than being featured on Oprah!). Just think of the success of TWILIGHT or THE CELESTINE PROPHECY. Both books inspired a loyal following and people kept spreading the word.


    I recently read THE SEVEN LEVELS OF INTIMACY by Matthew Kelly, an incredible book about our relationships with ourselves and others. It definitely transformed my way of thinking about intimacy in all relationships--and I hope if you give it a read, you will also be changed in a positive way.


    What are some of the books you would like to recommend to the Banditas and crew? Have you ever been deeply disappointed by a friend's recommendation? I'd love to hear about your experiences and maybe we'll all get a few great reads out of this post!


    Thanks! KJ
    Source URL: http://violeta-diario.blogspot.com/2010/03/word-of-mouth.html
    Visit violeta diario for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com