Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bunches of Booty

    I have winners for the book packages I picked up at RWA!

    Package One is for comments on last Sunday's blog, "The Vision Thing." The package contains the following books: Outcast by Joan Johnston, Mystic Rider (signed) by Patricia Rice, Undressed by Kristina Cook, and the combined edition of Traitor's Kiss, and Lover's Kiss, by Mary Blayney.

    This package goes to Joder.

    Package Two is for comments on today's blog, "Somebody Save Me." It contains Heart of the Wolf by Terry Spear, Don't Bargain With the Devil by Sabrina Jeffries, Too Good to be True by Kristan Higgins, and Warrior's Bride (signed) by Gerri Russell.

    This package goes to Lynz Pickles.

    Congratulations, y'all, and thanks to everyone for stopping by!

    If the winners will email me their contact information via the hackey hudjson link on the blog page, I'll get those right out to them.

    Conference prep also put me behind on a couple of other winner posts, so I'll have more booty news tomorrow.Source URL: http://violeta-diario.blogspot.com/2009/07/bunches-of-booty.html
    Visit violeta diario for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com