Friday, May 6, 2011

Just For the Night... A Party

    with Tawny

    I'm so excited and ready to celebrate the release of my latest Blaze, JUST FOR THE NIGHT. This story is in the 24 Hours: Blackout series, which means there's a whole lot of dark for the hero and heroine to be trapped in together.

    When I was brainstorming this story, I asked myself what would make being trapped with a hot, sexy guy a challenge. My answer? If that hot sexy guy was your ex, the guy you'd never gotten over but were still harboring a lot of anger and blame toward. And with that, Larissa and Jason's relationship was born.

    Larissa is a romance expert. She writes a column for a hot sexy magazine offering advice on how to bring more romance into your life. She reviews romance novels, and she has very strong opinions on what is romantic... And what isn't.

    Then there's Jason. His expertise? Sex. Jason's all about the bottom line. So much so that he shows up at a business meeting toting a Koteka - a wooden penis cover that's reputed to offer special sexual power to whoever is nearby. Hubba hubba!

    These were some fun characters to come up with!!!

    My next pondering was this... Nobody expects to be trapped in a blackout, but I needed to make sure my couple had the necessities to make sure they had a good, sexy time while locked up in a lush mall with each other. So what did I arrange for Larissa to take with her? A jar of hot fudge, a warm fuzzy blanket, and condoms. Hey... she had her reasons!!! And, best of all, she put all of those to good use :-)

    Hopefully, my brainstorming and ponderings paid off to result in a fun, sexy story that readers enjoy. So I think it's time to celebrate. We need hunks, of course. And a tequila bar with 24 varieties of margaritas. To keep with the 24 theme, perhaps Keiffer Sutherland will join us? Sven is sending the cabana boys around with 24 different kinds of dessert, and we'll be partying for... yes, you guessed it, 24 hours.

    We should, of course, have cake. Now, personally this cake makes me think of Donna and her feathers, so I thought it'd be a lot of extra fun to enjoy! There is a different flavor of deliciousness on each layer, so there's something for everyone.

    So if you were trapped without power for 24 hours, what three things would you want with you, where would you be and who would you enjoy the experience with most?

    I'll give away three copies of JUST FOR THE NIGHT to three lovely commenters today! Source URL: http://violeta-diario.blogspot.com/2011/05/just-for-night-party.html
    Visit violeta diario for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com