Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jules Bennett: It takes an Army

    hosted by Donna MacMeans

    If you know me personally, you know how invaluable my friends and family are. Seriously. My life would not function at the chaotic speed it does without the group of people who make up my small army.


    Let's start with the working side of Jules. The team that keeps me running consists of my agent, editor, my past editor (because I still keep in contact with him), about 6 published authors who give me advice, my critique partners (there are 3) and my husband. My books would not get out the door, at least in a timely fashion, if it weren't for these amazing people who give up their own time to help me.


    This picture is just 2 members of my army: Leanne Banks and Charlene Sands. These two ladies have spent hours on the phone with me helping me sort my characters and find new ways to torture them:)

    As for my personal life, there are simply too many to name. My husband, parents, children, sister, best friend, my old co-workers and many, many more. They all keep me laughing, happy, lending shoulders to cry on, ears to listen when I need to grumble and anything else I may need (usually before I know I even need it!) My personal army fill my days and keep me moving forward. On the days I want to drag, they pull me along, cheering me on the way.



    There isn't a day that goes by that I don't tap into one or more of my Army resources. And here I thought I was so independent:) But I need those people in my life to keep me moving

    from day to day. Especially now seeing as how I'm under deadline until June 1st.


    So who is in your Army? Don't pretend you don't have one;) If you really think about it, you'll know it takes many members to keep your life machine well oiled and running!


    I'll be giving away a copy of my April Harlequin Desire, HER INNOCENCE, HIS CONQUEST to one random person who leaves a comment!


    Source URL: http://violeta-diario.blogspot.com/2011/04/jules-bennett-it-takes-army.html
    Visit violeta diario for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com