Saturday, April 9, 2011

Animal Antics

    by Anna Campbell

    Do ants do antics?

    It's one of those unanswerable questions, isn't it?
    I suppose unless you're an ant!

    Any readers who happen to be ants, please step up to the plate and give us a definitive answer! Or perhaps that should be ANT-swer.

    No, don't go. I promise the puns will stop and what is to come is much funnier than my jokes!

    I want to talk about the good things in life - and something that always restores my faith in humanity is a visit to YouTube. Yes, YouTube is a force for international good!

    It seems to me what really grabs the imagination over there isn't horrible stuff about people being mean to one another. It's the sweet, life-affirming stuff like dancing babies or animals being impossibly cute (although sadly I'm yet to find any ants doing antics!). So I thought in the interest of general wellbeing, I'd share a couple of my favorites with you!

    First up for your viewing pleasure is the Keyboard Kat (nearly 12 million views!):



    Next in our gallery of talented quadrupeds is Merengue Dog:



    I'm not sure a baby hedgehog eating a carrot counts as an animal with talent but it's mighty cute (Trish Bandita put me onto this one):



    And how's this for breathtakingly (literally) cute?



    I'm sure most of you have seen the next one - which isn't precisely animals (depends on your opinion of soccer fans!). I gather it was put together for the World Cup in South Africa in 2010 and it's a kind of Middle Earth meets mayhem extravaganza. It still makes me giggle like a loon!



    So do you have any cute videos to share? Let's all have a laugh!
    Source URL: http://violeta-diario.blogspot.com/2011/04/animal-antics.html
    Visit violeta diario for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com