Friday, March 11, 2011

Quick 5 on Reading

    by Anna Sugden

    It's the weekend! I know from last Saturday's post and your comments that many of you enjoy reading at the weekend, so I thought I'd do a Quick 5 on reading and your TBR pile/mountain/room.

    So, without further ado ...

    1. What are you reading at the moment?

    2. What's next on your TBR pile/mountain/room?

    3. Is there an order to your TBR pile/mountain/room?

    4. Where is your TBR pile/mountain/room?

    5. Where is your favourite place to read?


    To start you all off, here are my answers.

    1. I'm reading Anne Gracie's The Stolen Princess.

    2. Next up is a choice between the next Anne Gracie book (yes, I do like to read them all in order and in one go *g*), Molly Ringwald's Getting the Pretty Back and Allison Brennan's Love Me to Death. Also lurking are the latest JD Robb, the latest Lisa Gardner and Eloisa James' When Beauty Tamed the Beast. (and that's just on one pile!) Oh and after Anna's post earlier in the week - Anne Lamott's Bird by Bird. Decisions, decisions!

    3. Uh ... sort of. The contemporaries are separated out from the romantic suspense and the historicals. The category novels in separate piles by line. I also have piles of hockey books and movie star biographies. I kind of have a 'must read next' pile, but as you can see, I'm not too good about sticking to it.

    4. My TBR mountain is in one corner of my office and spreads over a few shelves, a box and the floor. There's usually a cat sleeping in amongst the piles of books.

    5. I love reading in bed, especially with my cats curled up next to me. I also love reading in my favourite chair in our conservatory.

    Over to you!Source URL: http://violeta-diario.blogspot.com/2011/03/quick-5-on-reading.html
    Visit violeta diario for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com