Monday, December 29, 2008

Who was that Masked Man?

    Or woman...

    by Anna Campbell

    Honestly, I've gone gray waiting for the 30th December to arrive. And now it has come!

    The Day is Here!!!!!!

    Just in case you have never visited this blog before or haven't had any contact whatsoever with Anna Campbell in the last six months, the 30th December is the day TEMPT THE DEVIL hits bookstores in America!

    So what are you doing here, reading this blog?


    Get out there! Buy the book! Buy 50 copies of the book!

    Well, all right, maybe I'm getting above myself here...

    But once you've actually braved the cold to make this highly significant purchase, I'm afraid you're not allowed to curl up with Julian and Olivia and their bumpy road to love. Or not right away anyway.

    No, you've got to get all dressed up and come to...

    A MASKED BALL TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF MY THIRD BOOK!

    Huzzah! Hip hip hooray! Bewdy, cobber!

    Yes, in the great tradition of launch parties in the lair, we're out to give you a really good time! You get to play with gladiators and cabana boys and inebriated romance novelists! You get to swing from chandeliers and drink champagne from Richard Armitage's slipper and have as many margaritas as you want!

    How can you resist?

    OK, my questions are:

    What is your costume?

    Who is your partner?

    What are the THREE things you definitely MUST do at the ball?


    Remember, because this is a SPECIAL ball, there's no hangover, there's no paparazzi, nobody will ever know what you got up to and there will be no ill effects.

    So let your imaginations go wild!

    Actually, forget your imaginations, just let yourself go wild!

    My favorite three answers win signed copies of the book that started all the mayhem TEMPT THE DEVIL!

    So to start the ball rolling (pun intended), what's my costume? I think I want to wear the dress that Olivia wears to the big ball scene in TEMPT THE DEVIL! It's gorgeous! It's sophisticated! It needs a slender body to carry it off but hey, I even get that at my launch party. And it goes beautifully with rubies...

    So who's MY partner at this bash?

    Why, Bryan Ferry about 30 years ago! Hey, I told you time travel was allowed, didn't I? Monsieur Ferry in all his gorgeousness was the model for what the hero of TEMPT THE DEVIL looks like. Rakish. Lounge lizardy. Decadent. Jaded. Sophisticated. Sexy. Yummy.

    My three things are:

    1. I want to find out what gladiators wear under their kilts!

    2. I want Bryan to sing Let's Stick Together to me - and mean it!

    3. I want Daniel Craig and Richard Armitage to get into a fight over who gets the last waltz on my dance card. I'm assuming one of your girls will invite them, of course!
    So get dancing, people! Let's get this partay started! Cabana boys, open that tequila! And don't forget to be creative with your answers and you just might win a copy of TEMPT THE DEVIL! Good luck!
    Source URL: http://violeta-diario.blogspot.com/2008/12/who-was-that-masked-man.html
    Visit violeta diario for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com