Saturday, June 18, 2011

Patricia Sargeant introduces Regina Hart


    hosted by Donna MacMeans

    It gives me great pleasure to re-introduce my good friend, Patricia Sargeant. We've known each other from our pre-published days. Patricia is a true sweetheart and I know you're going to love her as well.


    Donna, thanks a million for letting me return to your hackey hudjson community. I had a blast last time. I’m excited to return to introduce my alter ego, Regina Hart.

    This month, June 2011, my first contemporary romance as Regina Hart hits the shelves. Fast Break is the first book in my professional basketball contemporary romance trilogy, which features the Brooklyn Monarchs. Fast Break introduces the team’s owner, Jaclyn Jones, and its rookie head

    coach, DeMarcus Guinn. To save the Monarchs franchise, Jaclyn and DeMarcus have to work together to take their Cinderella team from worst to first in the league.


    Romance and sports. That’s a mouthwatering combination, my friends. Some of my favorites include Susan Elizabeth Phillips (golf and her

    Chicago Stars football series, of course), Kate Angell’s Richmond Rogues baseball series, Farrah Rochon’s New York Sabers football series and Lori Foster’s SBC fighter series.


    And then there are the romance movies with sports themes. Of course

    I have to list Jerry Maguire with Tom Cruise and Renée Zellweger. Three of the movies greatest lines are staples of our lexicon.

    • “You had me at hello.”
    • “You complete me.”
    • “Show me the money.”

    One of my newest favorites is Just Wright with Queen Latifa and Common. Just Wright has a cornucopia of my favorite story ingredients.

    It starts with the sports appetizer, a Cinderella-themed entrée and a riches-to-rags-to-riches dessert. It’s like Rocky Road ice cream with all of this super deliciousness in one scoop.

    What are some of your favorite sports romances, either book, movie or both? What do you enjoy about sports romances?

    And, as a way of saying “thank you,” I’d like to offer one commenter a copy of Heated Rivalry, written as Patricia Sargeant, and a second commenter a copy of Fast Break, both are contemporary romances featuring former athletes.

    Thank you again for letting me visit with you. If you have a little time, you’re welcome to visit my Patricia Sargeant website, www.PatriciaSargeant.com, or my Regina Hart website, www.AuthorReginaHart.com.

    Source URL: http://violeta-diario.blogspot.com/2011/06/patricia-sargeant-introduces-regina.html
    Visit violeta diario for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com